Expert advice

Does my GRP boat need special antifouling?

No. All International antifoulings are suitable for application to GRP hulls. If you are applying to a bare GRP hull, we recommend that you apply the necessary primer first. For a one part system, we recommend that you use Primocon. For a two-part system, use Gelshield® 200 epoxy primer, or VC® Tar II primer if you are using a VC® antifouling.

Paint your boat like a pro

Find the best products to keep your boat in great condition

Get all the support you need to paint with confidence

Benefit from our continuous innovation and scientific expertise